Wireless Valley, Silicon Wadi and Digital Island - Helsinki, Tel Aviv and Dublin in the ICT Boom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simone Strambach, 2002. "Change in the Innovation Process: New Knowledge Production and Competitive Cities--The Case of Stuttgart," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 215-231, March.
- Stephen Roper & Amnon Frenkel, 2000.
"Different paths to success—the growth of the electronics sector in Ireland and Israel,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(6), pages 651-665, December.
- Roper, Stephen & Frenkel, Amnon, 1999. "Different Paths to Success: The Growth of the Electronics Sector in Ireland and Israel," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa302, European Regional Science Association.
- Francesco Daveri, 2002.
"The New Economy in Europe, 1992--2001,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 345-362.
- Francesco Daveri, "undated". "The new economy in Europe (1992-2001)," Working Papers 213, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daveri, Francesco, 2002. "The New Economy in Europe, 1992-2001," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Anselin, Luc & Varga, Attila & Acs, Zoltan, 1997. "Local Geographic Spillovers between University Research and High Technology Innovations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 422-448, November.
- Manuel Trajtenberg, 2000. "R&D Policy in Israel: An Overview and Reassessment," NBER Working Papers 7930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nam-Hoon Kang & Sara Johansson, 2000. "Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions: Their Role in Industrial Globalisation," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/1, OECD Publishing.
- Holger Görg & Frances Ruane, 1997. "Reflections on Irish Industrial Policy towards Foreign Direct Investment," Economics Policy Papers 973, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Feng, Hengyi & Froud,Julie & Johal, Sukhdev & Haslam, Colin & Williams, Karel, 2001. "A new business model?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Regulation of Work FS II 01-202, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Koski, H. & Rouvinen, P. & Yla-Anttila, P., 2002.
"ICT clusters in Europe The great central banana and the small Nordic potato,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 145-165, June.
- Koski, Heli & Rouvinen, Petri & Yla-Anttila, Pekka, 2001. "ICT Clusters in Europe. The Great Central Banana and the Small Nordic Potato," WIDER Working Paper Series 006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Audretsch, David B, 1998.
"Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 18-29, Summer.
- Audretsch, David B, 1998. "Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity," CEPR Discussion Papers 1974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Felsenstein, 1997. "The Making of a High Technology Node: Foreign-owned Companies in Israeli High Technology," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 367-380.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"The Search for R&D Spillovers,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 251-268
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Brewer, Marilynn B, 1998. "Intellectual Human Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 290-306, March.
- J Morris, 1992. "Flexible internationalisation in the electronics industry: implications for regional economies," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(4), pages 407-421, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa03p62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.