Wireless Valley, Silicon Wadi and Digital Island - Helsinki, Tel Aviv and Dublin in the ICT Boom
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simone Strambach, 2002. "Change in the Innovation Process: New Knowledge Production and Competitive Cities--The Case of Stuttgart," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 215-231, March.
- Stephen Roper & Amnon Frenkel, 2000.
"Different paths to success—the growth of the electronics sector in Ireland and Israel,"
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(6), pages 651-665, December.
- Roper, Stephen & Frenkel, Amnon, 1999. "Different Paths to Success: The Growth of the Electronics Sector in Ireland and Israel," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa302, European Regional Science Association.
- Francesco Daveri, 2002.
"The New Economy in Europe, 1992--2001,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 345-362.
- Francesco Daveri, "undated". "The new economy in Europe (1992-2001)," Working Papers 213, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daveri, Francesco, 2002. "The New Economy in Europe, 1992-2001," WIDER Working Paper Series 070, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Anselin, Luc & Varga, Attila & Acs, Zoltan, 1997. "Local Geographic Spillovers between University Research and High Technology Innovations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 422-448, November.
- Manuel Trajtenberg, 2000. "R&D Policy in Israel: An Overview and Reassessment," NBER Working Papers 7930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nam-Hoon Kang & Sara Johansson, 2000. "Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions: Their Role in Industrial Globalisation," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2000/1, OECD Publishing.
- Holger Görg & Frances Ruane, 1997. "Reflections on Irish Industrial Policy towards Foreign Direct Investment," Economics Policy Papers 973, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Feng, Hengyi & Froud,Julie & Johal, Sukhdev & Haslam, Colin & Williams, Karel, 2001. "A new business model?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Regulation of Work FS II 01-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Koski, H. & Rouvinen, P. & Yla-Anttila, P., 2002.
"ICT clusters in Europe The great central banana and the small Nordic potato,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 145-165, June.
- Koski, Heli & Rouvinen, Petri & Yla-Anttila, Pekka, 2001. "ICT Clusters in Europe. The Great Central Banana and the Small Nordic Potato," WIDER Working Paper Series 006, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Audretsch, David B, 1998.
"Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 18-29, Summer.
- Audretsch, David B, 1998. "Agglomeration and the Location of Innovative Activity," CEPR Discussion Papers 1974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Felsenstein, 1997. "The Making of a High Technology Node: Foreign-owned Companies in Israeli High Technology," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(4), pages 367-380.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"The Search for R&D Spillovers,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 251-268
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zucker, Lynne G & Darby, Michael R & Brewer, Marilynn B, 1998. "Intellectual Human Capital and the Birth of U.S. Biotechnology Enterprises," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 290-306, March.
- J Morris, 1992. "Flexible internationalisation in the electronics industry: implications for regional economies," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(4), pages 407-421, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa03p62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .