The evolution of technology in multinational enterprises: the role of creative subsidiaries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Julian Birkinshaw, 1996. "How Multinational Subsidiary Mandates are Gained and Lost," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(3), pages 467-495, September.
- Hood, Neil & Young, Stephen & Lal, David, 1994. "Strategic evolution within Japanese manufacturing plants in Europe: UK evidence," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 97-122, June.
- Marina Papanastassiou & Robet Pearce, 1994. "Host-Country Determinants of the Market Strategies of US Companies' Overseas Subsidiaries," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 199-216.
- Kendall Roth & Allen J Morrison, 1992. "Implementing Global Strategy: Characteristics of Global Subsidiary Mandates," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(4), pages 715-735, December.
- Sumantra Ghoshal & Christopher A Bartlett, 1988. "Creation, Adoption and Diffusion of Innovations by Subsidiaries of Multinational Corporations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 365-388, September.
- Taggart, J. H., 1996. "Multinational manufacturing subsidiaries in Scotland: Strategic role and economic impact," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 447-468, October.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinationals Technology R&D Mandate subsidiaries Heterarchies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:8:y:1999:i:2:p:125-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .