Subsidiary Development in German and Japanese Manufacturing Subsidiaries in the British Isles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hood, Neil & Young, Stephen & Lal, David, 1994. "Strategic evolution within Japanese manufacturing plants in Europe: UK evidence," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 97-122, June.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Smith, Gordon E., 1994. "An international comparison of the structure of national foreign market servicing strategies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 71-94, March.
- Hood, Neil & Reeves, Alan & Young, Stephen, 1981. "Foreign Direct Investment in Scotland: The European Dimension," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 28(2), pages 165-185, June.
- Hood, Neil & Truijens, Thorsten, 1993. "European locational decisions of Japanese manufacturers: Survey evidence on the case of the UK," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 39-63.
- James H Taggart, 1997. "Autonomy and Procedural Justice: A Framework for Evaluating Subsidiary Strategy," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 28(1), pages 51-76, March.
- Neil Hood & James Taggart, 1997. "German Foreign Direct Investment in the UK and Ireland: Survey Evidence," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 139-150.
- Taggart, J. H., 1996. "Multinational manufacturing subsidiaries in Scotland: Strategic role and economic impact," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 447-468, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, William H.A. & Medcof, John W., 2007. "Motivating proactive subsidiary innovation: Agent-based theory and socialization models in global R&D," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 472-487, December.
- Dörrenbächer, Christoph & Gammelgaard, Jens, 2006. "Subsidiary role development: The effect of micro-political headquarters-subsidiary negotiations on the product, market and value-added scope of foreign-owned subsidiaries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 266-283, September.
- Paterson, S. L. & Brock, D. M., 2002. "The development of subsidiary-management research: review and theoretical analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 139-163, April.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational Enterprises; German And Japanese Direct Investment; Subsidiary Development; Linkages And Spillovers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:33:y:1999:i:6:p:513-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.