Competence-building in foreign subsidiaries: The case of new EU member states
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panibratov, A. & Latukha, M., 2014. "The vector of the home government influence upon Russian MNEs: Balancing the control against the interest," Working Papers 6385, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- David J. Dingli, 2012. "The Manufacturing Industry – Coping with Challenges," Working Papers 2012/05, Maastricht School of Management.
- Gauselmann, Andrea, 2013. "R&D Co-operation in European Post-transition Economies," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2013, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Stor Marzena & Kupczyk Teresa, 2015. "Differences in Competency Management – Comparative Analysis between Polish, Spanish, and Austrian Business Practices," Journal of Intercultural Management, De Gruyter Open, vol. 7(2), pages 49-74, June.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategy; dynamic capabilities; the Russian Federation; steel industry;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:joeems:doi_10.1688/1862-0019_jeems_2011_04_filippov. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.