The role of direct foreign investment in developing east asian countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caves, Richard E, 1974. "Causes of Direct Investment: Foreign Firms' Shares in Canadian and United Kingdom Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(3), pages 279-293, August.
- Haryo Aswicahyono & Hal Hill, 2014. "Survey of Recent Developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 319-346, December.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1978. "The Pattern of Intra-Firm Exports by U.S. Multinationals," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 40(3), pages 209-222, August.
- Donald J Lecraw, 1983. "Performance of Transnational Corporations in Less Developed Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 14(1), pages 15-33, March.
- Westphal, Larry E & Rhee, Yung W & Pursell, Garry, 1979. "Foreign Influences on Korean Industrial Development," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 359-388, November.
- James Riedel, 1975. "The nature and determinants of export-oriented direct foreign investment in a developing country: A case study of Taiwan," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 111(3), pages 505-528, September.
- Arndt, H.W., 1974. "Professor Kojima on the Macroeconomics of Foreign Direct Investment," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 15(1), pages 26-35, June.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Mohammad, Sharif, 1983. "Multinationals in Indian big business : Industrial characteristic of foreign investment in a heavily regulated economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1-2), pages 143-157.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1986. "Multinational enterprise business behaviour and industrialization in ASEAN countries," Kiel Working Papers 265, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ramstetter, Eric D., 2004. "Labor productivity, wages, nationality, and foreign ownership shares in Thai manufacturing, 1996-2000," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 861-884, January.
- Groß, Martin, 1986. "Intrafirm trade with ASEAN countries by Japanese and US multinational corporations," Kiel Working Papers 273, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:4:y:1999:i:3:p:446-467 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhen Quan Wang & Nigel Swain, 1997. "Determinants of Inflow of Foreign Direct Investment in Hungary and China: Time-Series Approach," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(5), pages 695-726.
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad, 1989. "Determinants and structural development of FDI in Pacific-Rim developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 382, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gross, Martin, 1985. "The extent, structure and change of German, Japanese and US American direct investment in ASEAN countries," Kiel Working Papers 239, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Costa, Ionara & Filippov, Sergey, 2007. "A New Nexus Between Foreign Direct Investment, Industrial and Innovation Policies," MERIT Working Papers 030, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hiemenz, Ulrich & Langhammer, Rolf J. & Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad & Groß, Martin & von Kirchbach, Friedrich, 1987. "The competitive strength of European, Japanese and US suppliers on ASEAN markets," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1119, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:121:y:1985:i:2:p:355-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.