Singapore and the New Regionalism: Bilateral Trade Linkages with Japan and the US
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis C. Mueller (ed.), 2001. "The Economics of Politics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 2132.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Stein, Ernesto & Wei, Shang-jin, 1995. "Trading blocs and the Americas: The natural, the unnatural, and the super-natural," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-95, June.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1991. "Regionalism and the world trading system," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 295-301.
- Rupa Duttagupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2007.
"Free Trade Areas And Rules Of Origin: Economics And Politics,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 169-190, July.
- Arvind Panagariya & Rupa Duttagupta, 2003. "Free Trade Areas and Rules of Origin; Economics and Politics," IMF Working Papers 03/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Arvind Panagariya & Rupa Dutta Gupta, 2003. "Free Trade Areas and Rules of Origin: Economics and Politics," International Trade 0308006, EconWPA.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1991. "The move toward free trade zones," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 7-58.
- Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna, 2005.
"Firm behaviour and market access in a Free Trade Area with rules of origin,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(1), pages 290-308, February.
- Jiandong Ju & Kala Krishna, 1998. "Firm Behavior and Market Access in a Free Trade Area with Rules of Origin," NBER Working Papers 6857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:26:y:2003:i:9:p:1325-1356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.