The New Regionalism: Trade Liberalization or Insurance?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 2000. "The new regionalism: trade liberalization or insurance?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W, 1997.
"Multilateral Tariff Cooperation during the Formation of Free Trade Areas,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(2), pages 291-319, May.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1993. "Multilateral Tariff Cooperation During the Formation of Free Trade Areas," Discussion Papers 1048, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1993.
"Multilateral Tarriff Cooperation During the Formation of Regional Free Trade Areas,"
NBER Working Papers
4364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert Staiger, 1994. "Multilateral Tariff Cooperation During the Formation of Regional Free Trade Areas," International Trade 9410001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bagwell, K. & Staiger, R.W., 1994. "Multilateral Tariff Cooperation During the Formation of Regional Free Trade Areas," Working papers 9403, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W., 1993. "Multilateral Tariff Cooperation During The Formation Of Regional Trade Areas," SSRI Workshop Series 292700, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Social Systems Research Institute.
- Adams, F Gerard & Junz, Helen B, 1971. "The Effect of the Business Cycle on Trade Flows of Industrial Countries," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 251-268, May.
- Thursby, Jerry G & Thursby, Marie C, 1984. "How Reliable Are Simple, Single Equation Specifications of Import Demand?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 120-128, February.
- L. Alan. Winters, 1992. "Goals and Own Goals in European Trade Policy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 557-574, September.
- John Kennan & Raymond Riezman, 2013. "Optimal Tariff Equilibria with Customs Unions," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Raymond Riezman (ed.),International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 5, pages 53-66, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- André Sapir, 1993.
"Regionalism and the New Theory of International Trade: Do the Bells Toll for the GATT? A European Outlook,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 423-438, July.
- André Sapir, 1993. "Regionalism and the new theory of international trade: do the bells toll for the GATT? A European outlook," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8190, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Markusen, James R & Wigle, Randall M, 1989. "Nash Equilibrium Tariffs for the United States and Canada: The Roles of Country Size, Scale Economies, and Capital Mobility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(2), pages 368-386, April.
- Trien T. Nguyen & Carlo Perroni & Randall M. Wigle, 1991. "The Value of a Uruguay Round Success," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 359-374, December.
- Konstantine Gatsios & Larry Karp, 1991. "Delegation Games in Customs Unions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 391-397.
- John Whalley, 1984. "Trade Liberalization among Major World Trading Areas," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262231204, September.
- Warner, Dennis & Kreinin, Mordechai E, 1983. "Determinants of International Trade Flows," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(1), pages 96-104, February.
- Hamilton, Bob & Whalley, John, 1983. "Optimal tariff calculations in alternative trade models and some possible implications for current world trading arrangements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 323-348, November.
- Alan Bollard & David Mayes, 1992. "Regionalism and the Pacific Rim," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 195-210, June.
- Jon D. Haveman, 1996. "Some Welfare Effects of Sequential Customs Union Formation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 941-958, November.
- Clinton R. Shiells & Kenneth A. Reinert, 1993. "Armington Models and Terms-of-Trade Effects: Some Econometric Evidence for North America," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 299-316, May.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-125, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.