The Value of a Uruguay Round Success
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trien T. Nguyen & Carlo Perroni & Randall M. Wigle, 1996. "Uruguay Round Impacts on Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 22(4), pages 342-355, December.
- Warwick Mckibbin & Dominick Salvatore, 1995.
"The global economic consequences of the Uruguay Round,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 111-129, April.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Salvatore, D., 1995. "The Global Economic Consequences of the Uruguay Round," Papers 110, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1993. "Die Handelspolitik der EG nach 1992: Die "Integrationsdividende" in Gefahr," Kiel Discussion Papers 214, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 2000.
"The new regionalism: trade liberalization or insurance?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 1994. "The New Regionalism: Trade Liberalization or Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 4626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Whalley, 2000. "What Can The Developing Countries Infer Fromthe Uruguay Round Models For Future Negotiations," UNCTAD Blue Series Papers 4, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Nunnenkamp Peter, 1994.
"Nach der Uruguay-Runde: Triebkräfte und Sprengsätze für die Weltwirtschaft,"
Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 43(1-3), pages 251-270, June.
- Nunnenkamp Peter, 1994. "Nach der Uruguay-Runde: Triebkräfte und Sprengsätze für die Weltwirtschaft," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik, De Gruyter, vol. 43(1), pages 251-270, June.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1994. "Nach der Uruguay-Runde: Triebkräfte und Sprengsätze für die Weltwirtschaft," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1629, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1994. "Nach dem Ende der Uruguay-Runde: Das GATT am Ende?," Kiel Discussion Papers 228, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:14:y:1991:i:4:p:359-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.