Regionalism and the Pacific Rim
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David G. Mayes, 1990. "The External Implications of Closer European Integration," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 134(1), pages 73-85, November.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:134:y::i:1:p:110-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amelung, Torsten, 1990. "Explaining regionalization of trade in Asia Pacific: A transaction cost approach," Kiel Working Papers 423, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:sae:niesru:v:134:y::i:1:p:73-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- David G. Mayes, 1990. "The Implications of Closer European Integration for Australia and New Zealand (1)," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 134(1), pages 110-128, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 2000.
"The new regionalism: trade liberalization or insurance?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 1994. "The New Regionalism: Trade Liberalization or Insurance?," NBER Working Papers 4626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Busse, Matthias, 2001. "Transaktionskosten und Wettbewerbspolitik," HWWA Discussion Papers 116, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Busse, Matthias, 2003. "Tariffs, Transport Costs and the WTO Doha Round: The Case of Developing Countries," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1992. "Technischer Fortschritt und die Arbeitsteilung zwischen Industrie- und Entwicklungsländern: eine empirische Analyse," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 758, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Inotai, Andras, 1991. "Regional integration among developing countries, revisited," Policy Research Working Paper Series 643, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:30:y:1992:i:2:p:195-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.