Exchange Rate Variability and China's Exports
No abstract is available for this item.
- Chi, Junwook & Cheng, Seu Keow, 2016. "Do exchange rate volatility and income affect Australia’s maritime export flows to Asia?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 13-21.
- Chi-Wei Su, 2012. "The relationship between exchange rate and macroeconomic variables in China," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 33-56.
- BAAK, SaangJoon, 2008. "The bilateral real exchange rates and trade between China and the U.S," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 117-127, June.
- Hsiao Chink Tang, 2014. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Intra-Asia Trade: Evidence by Type of Goods," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 335-352, 02.
- Balázs Égert & Amalia Morales-Zumaquero, 2008.
"Exchange Rate Regimes, Foreign Exchange Volatility, and Export Performance in Central and Eastern Europe: Just another Blur Project?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 577-593, 08.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Amalia Morales-Zumaquero, 2005. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Foreign Exchange Volatility and Export Performance in Central and Eastern Europe: Just Another Blur Project?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp782, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Égert, Balázs & Morales-Zumaquero, Amalia, 2005. "Exchange rate regimes, foreign exchange volatility and export performance in Central and Eastern Europe : just another blur project?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Siregar, Reza & Rajan, Ramkishen S., 2004. "Impact of exchange rate volatility on Indonesia's trade performance in the 1990s," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 218-240, June.
- Reza Siregar & Ramkishen Rajan, 2002. "Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on IndonesiaÂ’s Trade Performance in the 1990s," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-05, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Bulent GULOGLU, "undated". "Exports and Volatility of Exchange Rate Under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes:The Case of Turkey," EcoMod2008 23800047, EcoMod.
- Hasanov Akram, 2011. "Exchange rate risk and trade flows: the case of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine," EERC Working Paper Series 11/09e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Wanhui Jiang, 2014. "The Effect of RMB Exchange Rate Volatility on Import and Export Trade in China," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 615-625, January.
- Kang-Soek Lee & Philippe Saucier, 2005. "La coopération monétaire régionale est-elle un préalable à l'intégration commerciale de l'Asie ?," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 130(2), pages 95-110.
- Molina, Imelda R. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Pede, Valerien O. & Valera, Harold Glenn A., 2013. "Modeling the Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on Thai Rice Exports," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150429, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nishimura, Yusaku & Hirayama, Kenjiro, 2013. "Does exchange rate volatility deter Japan-China trade? Evidence from pre- and post-exchange rate reform in China," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25, pages 90-101.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Amina Lahrèche-Revil, 2003. "Trade Linkages and Exchange Rates in Asia: The Role of China," Working Papers 2003-21, CEPII research center.
- Cueyt SEVIM & Taylan Taner DOGAN, 2016. "Turkiye Ekonomisinde Ihracat ve Doviz Kuru Oynakligi Iliskisi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 16(2), pages 303-318.
- Bahmani-Oskooee Mohsen & Hegerty Scott W. & Xu Jia, 2012. "Exchange-Rate Volatility and Industry Trade Between Japan and China," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-21, September.
- Ouyang, Puman & Zhang, Teng & Dong, Yan, 2015. "Market potential, firm exports and profit: Which market do the Chinese firms profit from?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 94-108.
- Erdal Demirhan & Banu Demirhan, 2015. "The Dynamic Effect of ExchangeRate Volatility on Turkish Exports: Parsimonious Error-Correction Model Approach," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(4), pages 429-451, September.
- Abdorreza Soleymani & Soo Y. Chua, 2014. "Effect of exchange rate volatility on industry trade flows between Malaysia and China," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 626-655, August.
- Chi, Junwook, 2016. "Exchange rate and transport cost sensitivities of bilateral freight flows between the US and China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 1-13.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2015. "A synthesis of the effects of exchange rate uncertainty on international trade via Meta-Regression analysis," MPRA Paper 65737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2014. "How Does Exchange Rate Uncertainty interact with International Trade? A Meta-Analysis Revisited," MPRA Paper 56201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:28:y:2000:i:1:p:61-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed