Exchange Rate Variability and China's Exports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis Tao Yang & Hao Zhou, 1999.
"Rural-urban disparity and sectoral labour allocation in China,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 105-133.
- Yang, Dennis T. & Hao Zhou, 1997. "Rural-Urban Disparity and Sectoral Labor Allocation in China," Working Papers 97-02, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Lau, Kam-Tim & Brada, Josef C., 1990. "Technological progress and technical efficiency in Chinese industrial growth: A frontier production function approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 113-124.
- Woo, Wing Thye & Fan, Gang & Hai, Wen & Jin, Yibiao, 1993. "The efficiency and macroeconomic consequences of Chinese enterprise reform," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 153-168.
- Zhuang, Juzhong & Xu, Chenggang, 1996. "Profit-Sharing and Financial Performance in the Chinese State Enterprises: Evidence from Panel Data," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 205-222.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chi, Junwook & Cheng, Seu Keow, 2016. "Do exchange rate volatility and income affect Australia’s maritime export flows to Asia?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 13-21.
- Chi-Wei Su, 2012. "The relationship between exchange rate and macroeconomic variables in China," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 33-56.
- BAAK, SaangJoon, 2008. "The bilateral real exchange rates and trade between China and the U.S," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 117-127, June.
- Hsiao Chink Tang, 2014. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Intra-Asia Trade: Evidence by Type of Goods," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(2), pages 335-352, February.
- Balázs Égert & Amalia Morales-Zumaquero, 2008.
"Exchange Rate Regimes, Foreign Exchange Volatility, and Export Performance in Central and Eastern Europe: Just another Blur Project?,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 577-593, August.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Amalia Morales-Zumaquero, 2005. "Exchange Rate Regimes, Foreign Exchange Volatility and Export Performance in Central and Eastern Europe: Just Another Blur Project?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp782, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Égert, Balázs & Morales-Zumaquero, Amalia, 2005. "Exchange rate regimes, foreign exchange volatility and export performance in Central and Eastern Europe : just another blur project?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Siregar, Reza & Rajan, Ramkishen S., 2004.
"Impact of exchange rate volatility on Indonesia's trade performance in the 1990s,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 218-240, June.
- Reza Siregar & Ramkishen Rajan, 2002. "Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility on IndonesiaÂ’s Trade Performance in the 1990s," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-05, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Bulent GULOGLU, "undated". "Exports and Volatility of Exchange Rate Under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes:The Case of Turkey," EcoMod2008 23800047, EcoMod.
- Hasanov Akram, 2011. "Exchange rate risk and trade flows: the case of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine," EERC Working Paper Series 11/09e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Wanhui Jiang, 2014. "The Effect of RMB Exchange Rate Volatility on Import and Export Trade in China," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 615-625, January.
- Kang-Soek Lee & Philippe Saucier, 2005. "La coopération monétaire régionale est-elle un préalable à l'intégration commerciale de l'Asie ?," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 130(2), pages 95-110.
- Molina, Imelda R. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Pede, Valerien O. & Valera, Harold Glenn A., 2013. "Modeling the Effects of Exchange Rate Volatility on Thai Rice Exports," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150429, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nishimura, Yusaku & Hirayama, Kenjiro, 2013. "Does exchange rate volatility deter Japan-China trade? Evidence from pre- and post-exchange rate reform in China," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25, pages 90-101.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2017. "Analysing the Macroeconomic Drivers of Stock Market Development in the Philippines," Working Papers 23439, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Amina Lahrèche-Revil, 2003. "Trade Linkages and Exchange Rates in Asia: The Role of China," Working Papers 2003-21, CEPII research center.
- Cueyt SEVIM & Taylan Taner DOGAN, 2016. "Turkiye Ekonomisinde Ihracat ve Doviz Kuru Oynakligi Iliskisi," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 16(2), pages 303-318.
- Bahmani-Oskooee Mohsen & Hegerty Scott W. & Xu Jia, 2012. "Exchange-Rate Volatility and Industry Trade Between Japan and China," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 1-21, September.
- Ouyang, Puman & Zhang, Teng & Dong, Yan, 2015. "Market potential, firm exports and profit: Which market do the Chinese firms profit from?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 94-108.
- Ho, Sin-Yu & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Drivers of Stock Market Development: Evidence from Hong Kong," Working Papers 23438, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Moon Jung Choi & Geun-Young Kim & Joo Yong Lee, 2015. "An Analysis of Trade Patterns in East Asia and the Effects of the Real Exchange Rate Movements," Working Papers 2015-29, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Erdal Demirhan & Banu Demirhan, 2015. "The Dynamic Effect of ExchangeRate Volatility on Turkish Exports: Parsimonious Error-Correction Model Approach," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(4), pages 429-451, September.
- Abdorreza Soleymani & Soo Y. Chua, 2014. "Effect of exchange rate volatility on industry trade flows between Malaysia and China," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 626-655, August.
- Chi, Junwook, 2016. "Exchange rate and transport cost sensitivities of bilateral freight flows between the US and China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 1-13.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2015. "A synthesis of the effects of exchange rate uncertainty on international trade via Meta-Regression analysis," MPRA Paper 65737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Selmi, Refk, 2014. "How Does Exchange Rate Uncertainty interact with International Trade? A Meta-Analysis Revisited," MPRA Paper 56201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:28:y:2000:i:1:p:61-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.