Impact of exchange rate volatility on import flows: the case of Malaysia and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Yushu & Shukur, Ghazi, 2010. "Linear and Non-linear Causality Test in a LSTAR model - wavelet decomposition in a non-linear environment," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 227, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdorreza Soleymani & Soo Y. Chua & Abdul Fatah Che Hamat, 2017. "Exchange rate volatility and ASEAN-4’s trade flows: is there a third country effect?," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 91-117, January.
- Yao Amber Li & Chen Carol Zhao, 2016. "Price Adjustment to Exchange Rates and Forward-looking Exporters: Evidence from USA–China Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 1023-1049, November.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:81:y:2018:i:c:p:185-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yao Amber Li & Carol Zhao Chen, 2015. "Forward-Looking Exporters and Exchange Rate Pass-Through: A Micro-Level Investigation," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-28, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jul 2015.
- Abdorreza Soleymani & Soo Y. Chua, 2014. "Effect of exchange rate volatility on industry trade flows between Malaysia and China," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 626-655, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:22:y:2012:i:24:p:2027-2034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .