Forward-Looking Exporters and Exchange Rate Pass-Through: A Micro-Level Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Mehl & Lorenzo Cappiello, 2009. "Uncovered Interest Parity at Long Horizons: Evidence on Emerging Economies ," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(5), pages 1019-1037, November.
- Daniels, Joseph P. & VanHoose, David D., 2013.
"Exchange-rate pass through, openness, and the sacrifice ratio,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 131-150.
- Daniels, Joseph P & VanHoose, David D, 2010. "Exchange-Rate Pass Through, Openness, and the Sacrifice Ratio," Working Papers and Research 2010-05, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1989.
"Forward Discount Bias: Is it an Exchange Risk Premium?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(1), pages 139-161.
- Kenneth A. Froot and Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1988. "Forward Discount Bias: Is It an Exchange Risk Premium?," Economics Working Papers 8874, University of California at Berkeley.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1988. "Forward Discount Bias: Is It an Exchange Risk Premium?," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt5w65g4zg, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Li, Hongbin & Ma, Hong & Xu, Yuan, 2015. "How do exchange rate movements affect Chinese exports? — A firm-level investigation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 148-161.
- Strasser, Georg, 2013.
"Exchange rate pass-through and credit constraints,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 25-38.
- Georg H. Strasser, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Credit Constraints: Firms Price to Market as Long as They Can," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 788, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 13 Feb 2012.
- Haichao Fan & Yao Amber Li & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2015.
"Trade Liberalization, Quality, and Export Prices,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 97(5), pages 1033-1051, December.
- Fan, Haichao & Li, Yao Amber & Yeaple, Stephen, 2013. "Trade Liberalization, Quality, and Export Prices," MPRA Paper 51370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haichao Fan & Yao Amber Li & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2015. "Trade Liberalization, Quality, and Export Prices," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-01, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jan 2015.
- Haichao Fan & Yao Amber Li & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2014. "Trade Liberalization, Quality, and Export Prices," NBER Working Papers 20323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heiwai Tang & Yifan Zhang, 2012.
"Exchange Rates and the Margins of Trade: Evidence from Chinese Exporters,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 58(4), pages 671-702, December.
- Heiwai Tang & Yifan Zhang, 2011. "Exchange Rates and the Margins of Trade: Evidence from Chinese Exporters," Working Papers 392011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Yetman, James, 2010. "Price adjustment and exchange rate pass-through," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 181-200, February.
- Wang, Jian, 2010.
"Home bias, exchange rate disconnect, and optimal exchange rate policy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 55-78, February.
- Wang, Jian, 2007. "Home bias, exchange rate disconnect, and optimal exchange rate policy," Working Papers 0701, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Craig R. Parsons & Kiyotaka Sato, 2006. "Exchange Rate Pass-through and Currency Invoicing: Implications for Monetary Integration in East Asia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(12), pages 1759-1788, December.
- Yii Siing Wong & Chong Mun Ho & Brian Dollery, 2012. "Impact of exchange rate volatility on import flows: the case of Malaysia and the United States," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(24), pages 2027-2034, December.
More about this item
KeywordsForward-looking; Price adjustment; Exchange rate pass-through; Sticky price;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hku:wpaper:201528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carla Chan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieusthk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.