Report NEP-OPM-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kopoin, Alexandre, 2015. "Cross-border Banking, Spillover Effects and International Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 65515, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Apr 2015.
- Yao Amber Li & Carol Zhao Chen, 2015. "Forward-Looking Exporters and Exchange Rate Pass-Through: A Micro-Level Investigation," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-28, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jul 2015.
- Paul Bergin & Giancarlo Corsetti, 2015. "Beyond Competitive Devaluations: The Monetary Dimensions of Comparative Advantage," Discussion Papers 1516, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Marc-Andre Letendre & Joel Wagner, 2015. "Agnecy Costs, Risk Shocks and International Cycles," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-09, McMaster University.
- Harald Badinger & Aurélien Fichet de Clairfontaine & Wolf Heinrich Reuter, 2015. "Fiscal Rules and Twin Deficits: The Link between Fiscal and External Balances," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp196, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Kopoin, Alexandre & Moran, Kevin & Paré, Jean-Pierre, 2014. "Bank Capital, Credit Market Frictions and International Shocks Transmission," MPRA Paper 65512, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Nov 2014.
- Romain RESTOUT, 2013. "Revisiting the Balassa-Samuelson Model with Markup Variations," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2013032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hamid Raza & Bjorn Gudmundsson & Stephen Kinsella & Gylfi Zoega, 2015. "Experiencing financialisation in small open economies: An empirical investigation of Ireland and Iceland," Working papers wpaper84, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Nina Dodig & Hansjorg Herr, 2015. "EU policies addressing current account imbalances in the EMU: an assessment," Working papers wpaper74, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.