Firm Size and Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Caves, Richard E, 1974. "Causes of Direct Investment: Foreign Firms' Shares in Canadian and United Kingdom Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(3), pages 279-293, August.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Irving B. Kravis & Linda O'Connor, 1983. "Characteristics of U.S. Manufacturing Companies Investing Abroad and their Choice of Production Locations," NBER Working Papers 1104, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horst, Thomas, 1972. "Firm and Industry Determinants of the Decision to Invest Abroad: An Empirical Study," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 258-266, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nishitateno, Shuhei, 2013.
"Global production sharing and the FDI–trade nexus: New evidence from the Japanese automobile industry,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 64-80.
- Shuhei Nishitateno, 2012. "Global Production Sharing and the FDI Trade Nexus: New Evidence from the Japanese Automobile Industry," Departmental Working Papers 2012-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Bikash Ranjan Mishra, Dr., 2011. "Spill-over effects of foreign direct investment: an econometric study of Indian firms," MPRA Paper 37759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shuhei Nishitateno, 2012. "Global Production Sharing and FDI-Trade Nexus: New Evidence from the Japanese Automobile Industry," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 397, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Mishra, Bikash Ranjan, 2011. "Inward FDI and firm-specific advantages of Indian manufacturing industries," MPRA Paper 35119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:86-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.