Spill-over effects of foreign direct investment: an econometric study of Indian firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David L. Carr & James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 2001.
"Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 693-708, June.
- David L. Carr & James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 1998. "Estimating the Knowledge-Capital Model of the Multinational Enterprise," NBER Working Papers 6773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Du, Luosha & Harrison, Ann & Jefferson, Gary, 2011.
"Do institutions matter for FDI spillovers ? the implications of China's"special characteristics","
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5757, The World Bank.
- Luosha Du & Ann Harrison & Gary Jefferson, 2011. "Do Institutions Matter for FDI Spillovers? The Implications of China’s “Special Characteristics”," Working Papers 33, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Sep 2012.
- Ann E. Harrison & Brian J. Aitken, 1999. "Do Domestic Firms Benefit from Direct Foreign Investment? Evidence from Venezuela," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 605-618, June.
- Driffield, Nigel, 2001. "The Impact of Domestic Productivity of Inward Investment in the UK," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 69(1), pages 103-119, January.
- Steven Globerman, 1979. "Foreign Direct Investment and `Spillover' Efficiency Benefits in Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 42-56, February.
- Olley, G Steven & Pakes, Ariel, 1996.
"The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(6), pages 1263-1297, November.
- G. Steven Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics of Productivity in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry," NBER Working Papers 3977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George S Olley & Ariel Pakes, 1992. "The Dynamics Of Productivity In The Telecommunications Equipment Industry," Working Papers 92-2, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Haddad, Mona & Harrison, Ann, 1993. "Are there positive spillovers from direct foreign investment? : Evidence from panel data for Morocco," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 51-74, October.
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2003. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 317-341.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Robert E. Lipsey, 1986. "Firm Size and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 2092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; spill-over effects; panel data; Levinsohn-Petrin approach;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-04-10 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2012-04-10 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SBM-2012-04-10 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .