Report NEP-EFF-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:37820 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Felix Rioja & Antonio Saravia, 2012. "Productivity, Structural Change, and Latin American Development," Development Research Working Paper Series 03/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Godswill, M. & Namara, Regassa & Hagos, Fitsum & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele & Ayana, M. & Awulachew Bossio, Deborah, 2011. "A comparative analysis of the technical efficiency of rain-fed and smallholder irrigation in Ethiopia," IWMI Working Papers H044123, International Water Management Institute.
- Chris Bojke & Adriana Castelli & Rosalind Goudie & Andrew Street & Padraic Ward, 2012. "Productivity of the English National Health Service 2003-4 to 2009-10," Working Papers 076cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Bikash Ranjan Mishra, Dr., 2011. "Spill-over effects of foreign direct investment: an econometric study of Indian firms," MPRA Paper 37759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basu, Susanto & Pascali, Luigi & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Serven, Luis, 2012. "Productivity and the welfare of nations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6026, The World Bank.
- Tarr, David, 2012. "Impact of services liberalization on industry productivity, exports and development : six empirical studies in the transition countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6023, The World Bank.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Juan M. Sanchez & Cheng Wang, 2012. "Quantifying the Impact of Financial Development on Economic Development," RCER Working Papers 572, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Andrea Caggese & Vincente Cunat, 2011. "Financing Constraints, Firm Dynamics, Export Decisions and Aggregate productivity," FMG Discussion Papers dp685, Financial Markets Group.