Foreign direct investment and technological capabilities in Brazilian industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bell, Martin & Albu, Michael, 1999. "Knowledge Systems and Technological Dynamism in Industrial Clusters in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1715-1734, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Figueiredo, Paulo N., 2008. "Industrial Policy Changes and Firm-Level Technological Capability Development: Evidence from Northern Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 55-88, January.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Aldaba, Fernando T., 2013. "Do FDI Inflows Have Positive Spillover Effects? The Case of the Philippine Manufacturing Industry," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2010 Vol. 37 No. 2b, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Barros, Henrique M., 2011. "The Effects of Innovation Partnership, Foreign Ownership and Enhanced Management Practices on the Use of Patents in Brazilian Manufacturing," Insper Working Papers wpe_255, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Török, Ádám, 2006.
"Elmaradottság, felzárkózás és innováció az Európán kívüli, nem OECD országokban
[Backwardness, catching up and innovation in the extra-European OECD countries]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1005-1022.
- Fernanda de Negri & Mariano Laplane, 2009. "Fatores Locacionais e o Investimento Estrangeiro em Pesquisa e desenvolvimento: Evidências para o Brasil, Argentina e México," Discussion Papers 1454, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Anabel Marin & Ionara Costa, 2010.
"Thinking locally: exploring the importance of a subsidiary-centred model of FDI-related spillovers in Brazil,"
International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 87-107.
- Marin, Anabel & Costa, Ionara, 2009. "Thinking locally: Exploring the importance of a subsidiary-centered model of FDI-related spillovers in Brazil," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Erol Taymaz & Aykut Lenger, 2004. "Multinational Corporations as a Vehicle for Productivity Spillovers in Turkey," DRUID Working Papers 04-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Frank, Alejandro Germán & Cortimiglia, Marcelo Nogueira & Ribeiro, José Luis Duarte & Oliveira, Lindomar Subtil de, 2016. "The effect of innovation activities on innovation outputs in the Brazilian industry: Market-orientation vs. technology-acquisition strategies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 577-592.
- Costa, Ionara & Marin, Anabel, 2007. "Foreign-owned firms and technological capabilities in the Argentinean manufacturing industry," MERIT Working Papers 036, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Khoury, Theodore A. & Peng, Mike W., 2011. "Does institutional reform of intellectual property rights lead to more inbound FDI? Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 337-345, July.
- Subash Sasidharan, 2006.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillovers:Evidence from the Indian Manufacturing Sector,"
- Sasidharan, Subash, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment and Technology Spillovers: Evidence from The Indian Manufacturing Sector," MERIT Working Papers 010, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Keith Pavitt, 2002. "Knowledge about knowledge since Nelson & Winter: a mixed record," SPRU Working Paper Series 83, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Molina-Domene, María A. & Pietrobelli, Carlo, 2012. "Drivers of technological capabilities in developing countries: An econometric analysis of Argentina, Brazil and Chile," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 504-515.
- Olawumi Dele Awolusi, 2012. "Forecasting international technology transfer and international trade in Nigeria: a time series analysis," International Journal of Management and Network Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 282-297.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:31:y:2002:i:8-9:p:1431-1443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.