Report NEP-INO-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaz Miyagiwa, 2009. "International Harmonization of the Patent-awarding Rules," Emory Economics 0909, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Stephen Roper & Spyros Arvanitis, 2009. "From Knowledge to Added Value: A Comparative, Panel-data Analysis of the Innovation Value Chain in Irish and Swiss Manufacturing Firms," KOF Working papers 09-244, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Belderbos, Rene & Gilsing, Victor & Lokshin, Boris, 2009. "Persistence of and interrelation between horizontal and vertical technology alliances," MERIT Working Papers 065, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sidonia von Ledebur, 2009. "Patent Productivity of German Professors over the Life Cycle," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2009-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Kroll, Henning, 2009. "The regional development of science and innovation in China: a brief review of current evidence on matches and mismatches," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Nicolas Jonard & R. Cowan & B. Sanditov, 2009. "Fits and Misfits : Technological Matching and R & D Networks," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Koschatzky, Knut, 2009. "The uncertainty in regional innovation policy: some ration-ales and tools for learning in policy making," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R6/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Richter, Ralf & Streb, Jochen, 2009. "Catching-up and falling behind: knowledge spillover from American to German machine tool makers," FZID Discussion Papers 09-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Koschatzky, Knut & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2009. "Cohesion policy at the interface between regional development and the promotion of innovation," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R3/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00439256_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2009. "The impact of the EU ETS on the sectoral innovation system for power generation technologies: findings for Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S2/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Benoit Dostie & Rajshri Jayaraman, 2009. "The effect of adversity on process innovations and managerial incentives," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-09-002, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Seker, Murat, 2009. "Importing, exporting and innovation in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5156, The World Bank.
- Koschatzky, Knut & Baier, Elisabeth & Kroll, Henning & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2009. "The spatial multidimensionality of sectoral innovation: the case of information and communication technologies," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R4/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Thomas Bolli & Frank Somogyi, 2009. "Do Competitively Acquired Funds Induce Public Research Institutions to Behave Efficiently?," KOF Working papers 09-242, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Saracho de la Torre, Ana Isabel & San Martín Lizarralde, Marta, 2009. "Royalty Licensing," IKERLANAK 2009-40, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.