Report NEP-GEO-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Patuelli & Norbert Schanne & Daniel A. Griffith & Peter Nijkamp, 2010. "Persistent Disparities in Regional Unemployment: Application of a Spatial Filtering Approach to Local Labour Markets in Germany," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1001, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Meijers, E.J. & Burger, M.J., 2009. "Spatial Structure and Productivity in U.S. Metropolitan Areas," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-057-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Pascal Mossay & Pierre M. Picard, 2009. "On Spatial Equilibria in a Social Interaction Model," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Helena Marques & Gabriel Pino & J.D.Tena, 2009. "Regional inflation dynamics using space-time models," DEA Working Papers 40, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2009. "Spatial development," Working Papers 2009-18, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales, revised 28 May 2010.
- Jeffrey P. Cohen & Cletus C. Coughlin, 2009. "Spatial heterogeneity and the geographic distribution of airport noise," Working Papers 2009-058, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Suedekum, Jens & Wolf, Katja & Blien, Uwe, 2009. "Cultural Diversity and Local Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 4619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2009. "On Spatial dynamics," Working Papers 2009-16, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Pierre M. Picard & David E. Wildasin, 2009. "Labor Market Pooling, Outsourcing and Labor Contracts," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-05, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Pierre M. Picard & Dao-Zhi Zeng, 2009. "A Harmonization of First and Second Natures," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-10, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Birkelöf, Lena, 2009. "Spatial Interaction and Local Government Expenditures for Functionally Impaired in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 798, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Koschatzky, Knut, 2009. "The uncertainty in regional innovation policy: some ration-ales and tools for learning in policy making," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R6/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Koschatzky, Knut & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2009. "Cohesion policy at the interface between regional development and the promotion of innovation," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R3/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Kroll, Henning, 2009. "The regional development of science and innovation in China: a brief review of current evidence on matches and mismatches," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Manuel Hidalgo Pérez & Walter García-Fontes, 2009. "Estimating Human Capital Externalities:The Case of Spanish Regions," Working Papers 09.17, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Quentin David & Alexandre Janiak & Etienne Wasmer, 2009. "Local social capital and geographical mobility," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-11, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Yolanda Kodrzycki & Ana Patricia Muñoz with Lynn Browne & DeAnna Green & Marques Benton & Prabal Chakrabarti & David Plasse & Richard Walker & Bo Zhao, 2009. "Reinvigorating Springfield's economy: lessons from resurgent cities," Public Policy Discussion Paper 09-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Marcelo Veracierto, 2009. "Establishments dynamics, vacancies and unemployment: a neoclassical synthesis," Working Paper Series WP-09-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.