Will an Appreciation of the Renminbi Rebalance the Global Economy? A Dynamic Financial CGE Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horridge, Mark & Wittwer, Glyn, 2008. "SinoTERM, a multi-regional CGE model of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 628-634, December.
- XING, Yuqing, 2006.
"Why is China so attractive for FDI? The role of exchange rates,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 198-209.
- Yuqing Xing, 2004. "Why is China so Attractive for FDI The Role of Exchange Rates," Working Papers EMS_2004_04, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Ronald McKinnon & Gunther Schnabl, 2009. "China's financial conundrum and global imbalances," BIS Working Papers 277, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsdynamic financial CGE; foreign reserves; trade surplus; monetary policy; fiscal policy;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-01-10 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2010-01-10 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CNA-2010-01-10 (China)
- NEP-IFN-2010-01-10 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2010-01-10 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-01-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .