Report NEP-OPM-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alejandro Justiniano & Bruce Preston, 2009. "Can structural small open economy models account for the influence of foreign disturbances?," Working Paper Series WP-09-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Pierre M. Picard & Tim Worrall, 2009. "Currency Unions and International Assistance," CREA Discussion Paper Series 09-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Beirne, John, 2009. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Central and Eastern European Member States," Working Paper Series 1120, European Central Bank.
- Jun-ichi Shinkai & Akira Kohsaka, 2009. "Global Shocks and the Japanese Economy:Structural Changes in the 1990s," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09E008, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Levy-Yeyati, Eduardo & Sturzenegger, Federico & Reggio, Iliana, 2009. "On the endogeneity of exchange rate regimes," UC3M Working papers. Economics we098374, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jingliang Xiao & Glyn Wittwer, 2009. "Will an Appreciation of the Renminbi Rebalance the Global Economy? A Dynamic Financial CGE Analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-192, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Michael Dotsey & Margarida Duarte, 2009. "How important is the currency denomination of exports in open-economy models?," Working Papers 09-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Flavia Corneli, 2009. "The Saving Glut Explanation of Global Imbalances: the Role of Underinvestment," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/41, European University Institute.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Saborowski, Christian & Straub, Roland, 2009. "Monetary Policy Shocks and Portfolio Choice," Working Paper Series 1122, European Central Bank.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Dennis Novy, 2009. "Is the international border effect larger than the domestic border effect? evidence from U.S. trade," Working Papers 2009-057, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Baldwin, John R. & Macdonald, Ryan, 2009. "PPPs: Purchasing Power or Producing Power Parities?," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2009058e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.