Centre of Policy Studies and Impact Project (COPS) Melbourne, Australia
: 03 9919 1877
PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria, 8001
RePEc:edi:cpmonau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jingliang Xiao, 2010. "Theoretical Structure of the FAGE Model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-198, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Jingliang Xiao & Glyn Wittwer, 2009. "Will an Appreciation of the Renminbi Rebalance the Global Economy? A Dynamic Financial CGE Analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-192, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Ciuriak , Dan & Xiao, Jingliang & Dadkhah, Ali, 2017. "Quantifying the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership," East Asian Economic Review, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 21(4), pages 343-384, December.
- Ciuriak, Dan & Xiao, Jingliang, 2014. "The Impact of the Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement as Negotiated," East Asian Economic Review, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy, vol. 18(4), pages 425-461, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2010-01-10 2010-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (2) 2010-01-10 2010-04-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2010-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2010-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2010-01-10. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2010-01-10. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jingliang Xiao should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.