Report NEP-CMP-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paola Tubaro, 2009. "Agent-based Computational Economics: a Methodological Appraisal," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-42, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Block, C. & Collins, J. & Ketter, W. & Weinhardt, C., 2009. "A Multi-Agent Energy Trading Competition," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-054-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Helber, Stefan & Schimmelpfeng, Katja & Stolletz, Raik, 2009. "Setting inventory levels of CONWIP flow lines via linear programming," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-436, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Ahmed, S. Amer, 2009. "The impact of trade in services on factor incomes : results from a global simulation Model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5155, The World Bank.
- Ruud Egging & Franziska Holz & Steven A. Gabriel, 2009. "The World Gas Model: A Multi-Period Mixed Complementarity Model for the Global Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 959, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jingliang Xiao & Glyn Wittwer, 2009. "Will an Appreciation of the Renminbi Rebalance the Global Economy? A Dynamic Financial CGE Analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-192, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Fabian Kindermann, 2009. "Public versus Private Education with Risky Human Capital," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 246, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Rodica Loisel, 2009. "Environmental climate instruments in Romania: A comparative approach using dynamic CGE modelling," Post-Print halshs-00441491, HAL.
- Klimm, Max & Weibull, Jörgen, 2009. "Finding all minimal CURB sets," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 722, Stockholm School of Economics.