The impact of trade in services on factor incomes : results from a global simulation Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcin Gryczka, 2010. "Changing role of BRIC countries in technology-driven international division of labor," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center, vol. 2(2), pages 89-97, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Labor Policies; Trade Policy; ICT Policy and Strategies; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-01-10 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2010-01-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2010-01-10 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .