Report NEP-INT-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Petrella & Sandro Sapio, 2009. "How does market architecture affect price dynamics ? A time series analysis of the Italian day-ahead electricity prices," LEM Papers Series 2009/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Dennis Novy, 2009. "Is the international border effect larger than the domestic border effect? evidence from U.S. trade," Working Papers 2009-057, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Katheryn N. Russ & Diego Valderrama, 2009. "Financial choice in a non-Ricardian model of trade," Working Paper Series 2009-27, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Raphael Auer, 2009. "Product Heterogeneity, Within-Industry Trade Patterns, and the Home Bias of Consumption?," Working Papers 09.05, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith A. Crowley, 2009. "Self-enforcing trade agreements: evidence from antidumping policy," Working Paper Series WP-09-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2009. "Towards a Theory of Trade Finance," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/43, European University Institute.
- Michalski, Thomasz & Goh, Ai-Ting, 2009. "Should small countries fear deindustrialization ?," HEC Research Papers Series 916, HEC Paris.
- Michael Dotsey & Margarida Duarte, 2009. "How important is the currency denomination of exports in open-economy models?," Working Papers 09-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Silvia Nenci, 2009. "Tariff liberatization and the growth of word trade: A comparative historiocal analysis to evaluate the multilateral trading system," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0110, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen, 2009. "Real Exchange Rate Euro-Dollar And Foreign Trade Balance: Analysis Of Spain, Germany And France In Comparison With The Usa. 1960-2007," Economic Development 100, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Lööf, Hans, 2009. "Are Services Different Exporters?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 205, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ahmed, S. Amer, 2009. "The impact of trade in services on factor incomes : results from a global simulation Model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5155, The World Bank.
- Seker, Murat, 2009. "Importing, exporting and innovation in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5156, The World Bank.
- van Tongeren, Frank & Beghin, John C. & Marette, Stephan, 2009. "A Cost-Benefit Framework for the Assessment of Non-Tariff Measures in Agro-Food Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13146, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Gordhan K Saini, 2009. "Non-Tariff Measures Affecting Indiaâ€™s Textiles and Clothing Exports: Findings from the Survey of Exporters," Working Papers id:2336, eSocialSciences.
- Amelie Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Migration, Ethnicity and Economic Integration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 957, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Antonio Cosma & firstname.lastname@example.org & Michel Beine & Robert Vermeulen, 2009. "The Dark Side of Global Integration: Increasing Tail Dependence," LSF Research Working Paper Series 09-05, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.