Report NEP-CWA-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chakrabarty K C, 2009. "Mobile Commerce, Mobile Banking - The Emerging Paradigm," Working Papers id:2338, eSocialSciences.
- Sunil Mani, 2009. "High Skilled Migration from India An Analysis of its Economic Implications," Working Papers id:2344, eSocialSciences.
- Gordhan K Saini, 2009. "Non-Tariff Measures Affecting Indiaâ€™s Textiles and Clothing Exports: Findings from the Survey of Exporters," Working Papers id:2336, eSocialSciences.
- Filippini Massimo & Deb Kaushik, 2010. "Public bus transport demand elasticities in India," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1002, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2331 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ahmed, S. Amer, 2009. "The impact of trade in services on factor incomes : results from a global simulation Model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5155, The World Bank.
- Anupama Roy, 2009. "Democratic Citizenship: From Proportionality to a Continuum Approach to Political Participation," Working Papers id:2333, eSocialSciences.
- Hari Ram Lohano, 2009. "Poverty Dynamics in Rural Sindh, Pakistan," Working Papers id:2334, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:20/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- HAQ Centre for Child Rights HAQCRC, 2009. "A Report of Fact Finding Team on Children Rescued from Zari Industry, Delhi and Restored in Their Families in Various Districts in Bihar," Working Papers id:2342, eSocialSciences.
- Langou, Gala Díaz & Forteza, Paula, 2012. "Validating one of the world’s largest conditional cash transfer programmes: A case study on how an impact evaluation of Brazil’s Bolsa Família Programme helped silence its critics and improve policy," 3ie Publications 0000-0, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie).
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:16/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julian Lindley-French, 2009. "ISAF, NATO and the Quest for Stability in Afghanistan," GRIPS Discussion Papers 09-04, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.