Report NEP-CMP-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sella Lisa, 2009. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations and Propagation Mechanisms: An Agent-Based Simulation Model," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200912, University of Turin.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2009. "Forecasting with a CGE model: does it work?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-197, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Rob Vos & Marco V. Sánchez, 2010. "A Non-Parametric Microsimulation Approach to Assess Changes in Inequality and Poverty," Working Papers 94, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Jingliang Xiao, 2010. "Theoretical Structure of the FAGE Model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-198, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:336 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kalyan Talluri & Fernando Castejon & Begoña Codina & Juan Magaz, 2009. "Proving the performance of a new revenue management system," Economics Working Papers 1196, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2010.
- Yinhua Mai & Philip Adams & Peter B. Dixon, 2009. "China's Growing Demand for Energy and Primary Inputs - Terms of trade Effects on Neighbouring Countries," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-196, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Daniel Serra, 2010. "Implementing TURF analysis through binary linear programming," Economics Working Papers 1197, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2012.
- Torsten Schmidt & Simeon Vosen, 2010. "Demographic Change and the Labour Share of Income," Ruhr Economic Papers 0165, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Johannes Geyer & Viktor Steiner, 2010. "Public Pensions, Changing Employment Patterns, and the Impact of Pension Reforms across Birth Cohorts: A Microsimulation Analysis for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 984, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.