China's Growing Demand for Energy and Primary Inputs - Terms of trade Effects on Neighbouring Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ho, Christie K.M. & Nesseler, R. & Doyle, Peter T. & Malcolm, Bill, 2005. "Future dairy farming systems in irrigation regions," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 2(1).
- Ho, Christie K.M. & Malcolm, Bill & Armstrong, Dan P. & Doyle, Peter T., 2006. "A case study of changes in economic performance of an irrigated dairy farm in northern Victoria," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 3(1).
- Ho, Christie K.M. & Armstrong, Dan P. & Doyle, Peter T. & Malcolm, Bill, 2005. "Impacts of changing water price and availability on irrigated dairy farms in northern Victoria," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 2(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yinhua Mai & Peter B. Dixon & Maureen Rimmer, 2010. "CHINAGEM: A Monash-Styled Dynamic CGE Model of China," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-201, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
Keywordsterms of trade effects China's energy demand China's rapid growth Dynamic CGE modeling;
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-04-04 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-04-04 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.