Public Health in Europe: The 2007-2009 Financial Crisis and UNECE Activities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaromir Cekota & Claudia Trentini, 2012. "Demographic pressures and the sustainability of social security in Emerging Europe and Central Asia," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2012_2, UNECE.
More about this item
Keywordshealth systems; economic crisis; transition economies; CIS; Russia; HIV; AIDS; Tuberculosis; road safety; pollution;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P27 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Performance and Prospects
- P29 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-01-10 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HEA-2010-01-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-01-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ece:dispap:2009_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Shelburne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eceunch.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .