An Investigation Into The Relationhisp Between Gender Perception Of Computing, Computer Self-Efficacy, And Computer Anxiety: A Comparison Study Between Chinese Females And American Females
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsGender Perception; IT; Computer Self-efficacy; Computer Anxiety; China;
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-NEU-2010-01-10 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-01-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:she:wpaper:2009004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Khawaja Mamun). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbschus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .