Mobility Systems and Economic Growth: a Theoretical Analysis of the Long-Term Effects of Alternative Transportation Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ward Romp & Jakob de Haan, 2007.
"Public Capital and Economic Growth: A Critical Survey,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(s1), pages 6-52, April.
- Romp, Ward & de Haan, Jakob, 2005. "Public capital and economic growth: a critical survey," EIB Papers 2/2005, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2004. "The Economic Future of Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:9:1546-1551_1 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Davide Radi, 2011.
"Financial Tools for the Abatement of Traffic Congestion: A Dynamical Analysis,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 389-405, October.
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Davide Radi, 2011. "Financial tools for the abatement of traffic congestion: a dynamical analysis," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2011-01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Emanuele Campiglio, 2013. "The structural shift to green services," DEM Working Papers Series 033, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpde:0907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Andreozzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .