Pollution control under a possible future shift in environmental preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Polasky, Stephen & de Zeeuw, Aart & Wagener, Florian, 2011.
"Optimal management with potential regime shifts,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 229-240, September.
- De Zeeuw, A. & Polasky, S. & Wagener, F.O.O., 2010. "Optimal Management with Potential Regime Shifts," CeNDEF Working Papers 10-10, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Stephen Polasky & Aart de Zeeuw & Florian Wagener, 2010. "Optimal Management with Potential Regime Shifts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-111/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stephen Polasky & Aart de Zeeuw & Florian Wagener, 2010. "Optimal Management with Potential Regime Shifts," CESifo Working Paper Series 3237, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1998. "Pollution control in an uncertain environment," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 967-975, June.
- Brozovic, Nicholas & Schlenker, Wolfram, 2011. "Optimal management of an ecosystem with an unknown threshold," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 627-640, February.
- Karp, Larry, 2005.
"Global warming and hyperbolic discounting,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 261-282, February.
- Karp, Larry, 2004. "Global Warming and Hyperbolic Discounting," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5zh730nc, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Bruno Nkuiya & Walid Marrouch & Eric Bahel, 2015.
"International Environmental Agreements under Endogenous Uncertainty,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(5), pages 752-772, October.
- Bruno Nkuiya & Walid Marrouch & Eric Bahel, 2011. "International environmental agreements under endogenous uncertainty," Working Papers e07-32, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Alain Le Kama & Katheline Schubert, 2004.
"Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(1), pages 31-53, May.
- Ayong Le Kama, A. & Schubert, K., 1999. "Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Katheline Schubert, 2004. "Growth, Environment and Uncertain Future Preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00267891, HAL.
- Ren, Bijie & Polasky, Stephen, 2014. "The optimal management of renewable resources under the risk of potential regime shift," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 195-212.
- Nkuiya, Bruno, 2015. "Transboundary pollution game with potential shift in damages," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1-14.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama, 2001.
"Preservation and exogenous uncertain future preferences,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 18(3), pages 745-752.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama, 2012. "Preservation and Endogenous Uncertain Future Preferences," Working Papers 1204, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Gjerde, Jon & Grepperud, Sverre & Kverndokk, Snorre, 1999.
"Optimal climate policy under the possibility of a catastrophe,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 289-317, August.
- Jon Gjerde & Sverre Grepperud & Snorre Kverndokk, 1998. "Optimal Climate Policy under the Possibility of a Catastrophe," Discussion Papers 209, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Ray Chaudhuri, Amrita, 2014. "Transboundary pollution and clean technologies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 601-619.
- de Zeeuw, Aart & Zemel, Amos, 2012.
"Regime shifts and uncertainty in pollution control,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 939-950.
- Aart de Zeeuw & Amos Zemel, 2012. "Regime Shifts and Uncertainty in Pollution Control," CESifo Working Paper Series 3697, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1996. "Accounting for global warming risks: Resource management under event uncertainty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(6-7), pages 1289-1305.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Beltratti, Andrea & Heal, Geoffrey, 1998. "Uncertain future preferences and conservation," MPRA Paper 7912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dockner Engelbert J. & Van Long Ngo, 1993. "International Pollution Control: Cooperative versus Noncooperative Strategies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-29, July.
- Clarke, Harry R. & Reed, William J., 1994. "Consumption/pollution tradeoffs in an environment vulnerable to pollution-related catastrophic collapse," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 991-1010, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miller, Steve & Nkuiya, Bruno, 2016. "Coalition formation in fisheries with potential regime shift," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 189-207.
More about this item
KeywordsPollution stock; Regime shift; Abrupt event; Dynamic analysis; Uncertainty; Environmental awareness;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:132:y:2016:i:pb:p:193-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.