Time-consistent Shapley value allocation of pollution cost reduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frederick Ploeg & Aart Zeeuw, 1992.
"International aspects of pollution control,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 117-139, March.
- van der Ploeg, F. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1990. "International aspects of pollution control," Other publications TiSEM 2a1900cf-0e05-459e-8c68-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van der Ploeg, F. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1992. "International aspects of pollution control," Other publications TiSEM 5d08aa40-9b59-4bac-811a-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Van Der Ploeg, F. & De Zeeuw, A.J., 1990. "International Aspects Of Pollution Control," Papers 9065, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van der Ploeg, F. & de Zeeuw, A.J., 1990. "International aspects of pollution control," Discussion Paper 1990-65, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kaitala, Veijo & Maler, Karl-Goran & Tulkens, Henry, 1995.
" The Acid Rain Game as a Resource Allocation Process with an Application to the International Cooperation among Finland, Russia and Estonia,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(2), pages 325-343, June.
- Kaitala, V. & Mã„Ler, K.-G. & Tulkens, H., 1995. "The acid rain game as a resource allocation process with an application to the international cooperation among Finland, Russia and Estonia," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1150, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dockner Engelbert J. & Van Long Ngo, 1993.
"International Pollution Control: Cooperative versus Noncooperative Strategies,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 13-29, July.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Van Long, Ngo, 1991. "International Pollution Control: Cooperative Versus Noncooperative Strategies," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 2, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Martin Wade E. & Patrick Robert H. & Tolwinski Boleslaw, 1993. "A Dynamic Game of a Transboundary Pollutant with Asymmetric Players," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Filar, J.A. & Gaertner, P.S., 1997. "A regional allocation of world CO2 emission reductions," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 269-275.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:27:y:2003:i:3:p:381-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.