The Political Economy of Environmental Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boom, Jan Tjeerd, 2003. "Strategic Choice of Domestic Environmental Policy Instrument and International Emissions Trading Scheme in an Open Economy with Imperfect Competition," Unit of Economics Working Papers 24177, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Matthieu Glachant, 2002. "The Political Economy of Water Effluent Charges in France: Why are Rates Kept Low?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 27-43, July.
- Brandt, Urs Steiner, 2004.
"Unilateral actions, the case of international environmental problems,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 373-391, December.
- Urs Steiner Brandt, 2003. "Unilateral Actions the Case of International Environmental Problems," Working Papers 40/03, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Sterner, Thomas & Muller, Adrian, 2006.
"Output and Abatement Effects of Allocation Readjustment in Permit Trade,"
dp-06-49, Resources For the Future.
- Muller, Adrian & Sterner, Thomas, 2009. "Output and Abatement Effects of Allocation Readjustment in Permit Trade," Working Papers in Economics 413, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Michael Finus & Juan-Carlos Altamirano-Cabrera & Ekko Ierland, 2005. "The effect of membership rules and voting schemes on the success of international climate agreements," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 95-127, July.
- Steffen Huck & Kai A. Konrad & Wieland Müller, 2002.
"Merger and Collusion in Contests,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(4), pages 563-575, December.
- Huck, Steffen & Konrad, Kai A. & Müller, Wieland, 2001.
"Merger and collusion in contests
[Kollusion und Fusion in Contests]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 01-04, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Huck, S. & Konrad, K.A. & Müller, W., 2002. "Merger and collusion in contests," Other publications TiSEM 1d331df7-67f7-49d8-afa8-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huck, Steffen & Konrad, Kai A. & Müller, Wieland, 2001. "Merger and collusion in contests
- Ioulia Ossokina & Otto Swank, 2008. "Adoption Subsidy Versus Technology Standards Under Asymmetric Information," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(3), pages 241-267, September.
- Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard & Vesterdal, Morten, 2003. "How to design greenhouse gas trading in the EU?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 1531-1539, November.
- Muller, Adrian, 2007.
"How to make the clean development mechanism sustainable--The potential of rent extraction,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3203-3212, June.
- Muller, Adrian, 2006. "How to Make the Clean Development Mechanism Sustainable - The Potential of Rent Extraction," Working Papers in Economics 214, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Boom, Jan Tjeerd, 2003. "Strategic Choice of International Emissions Trading Scheme in an Open Economy with Perfect Competition," Unit of Economics Working Papers 24196, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Urs Steiner Brandt & Gert Tinggaard Svendsen, 2004.
"Rent-Seeking and Grandfathering: The Case of GHG Trade in the Eu,"
Energy & Environment,
, vol. 15(1), pages 69-80, January.
- Urs Steiner Brandt & Gert Tinggaard Svendsen, 2002. "Rent-seeking and grandfathering: The case of GHG trade in the EU," Working Papers 35/02, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Boom, Jan Tjeerd, 2004. "Permit Trading and Credit Trading - A Comparative Static Analysis with Perfect and Imperfect Competition," Unit of Economics Working Papers 24214, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Hua Wang & Wenhua Di, 2002. "The determinants of Government environmental performance - an empirical analysis of Chinese townships," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2937, The World Bank.
- Rolf Weder & Andreas Ziegler, 2002. "Agreements of Economic Integration and the Choice of National Environmental Policies," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 239-256, May.
- Timo Goeschl & Grischa Perino, 2012.
"Instrument Choice and Motivation: Evidence from a Climate Change Experiment,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(2), pages 195-212, June.
- Timo Goeschl & Grischa Perino, 2009. "Instrment choice and motivation: Evidence from a climate change experiment," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 09-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Florent Pratlong, 2005. "Environmental regulation incidences towards international oligopolies: pollution taxes vs emission permits," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(6), pages 1-10.
- Bouwe Dijkstra, 2004. "Political Competition, Rent Seeking and the Choice of Environmental Policy Instruments: Comment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(1), pages 39-56, September.
- Amlendu Kumar Dubey, 2010. "Initial Allocation of Emissions Permits in the Two-Sided Matching Framework," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 8(1), pages 95-104, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance; Environment;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:1636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.