ADAM's Modeling Comparison Project - Intentions and Prospects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nils-Henrik Mørch von der Fehr, 1993.
"Tradable emission rights and strategic interaction,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(2), pages 129-151, April.
- Morch von der Fehr, N-H., 1991. "Tradable Emission Rights and Strategic Interaction," Memorandum 11/1991, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- van Egteren, Henry & Weber, Marian, 1996. "Marketable Permits, Market Power, and Cheating," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 161-173, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Usher, Will & Strachan, Neil, 2012. "Critical mid-term uncertainties in long-term decarbonisation pathways," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 433-444.
- Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2013.
"The EU Decarbonisation Roadmap 2050—What way to walk?,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 190-207.
- Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2012. "The EU decarbonisation roadmap 2050: What way to walk?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-055, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hübler, Michael & Löschel, Andreas, 2013. "The EU decarbonisation roadmap 2050: What way to walk?," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-055 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Peterson, Everett B. & Schleich, Joachim & Duscha, Vicki, 2011. "Environmental and economic effects of the Copenhagen pledges and more ambitious emission reduction targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3697-3708, June.
- Elmar Kriegler & Ioanna Mouratiadou & Gunnar Luderer & Jae Edmonds & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2016. "Introduction to the RoSE special issue on the impact of economic growth and fossil fuel availability on climate protection," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 1-6, May.
- Deetman, Sebastiaan & Hof, Andries F. & Pfluger, Benjamin & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & Girod, Bastien & van Ruijven, Bas J., 2013. "Deep greenhouse gas emission reductions in Europe: Exploring different options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 152-164.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2010se1-low-stabilization-a01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.