European emissions trading and the international competitiveness of energy-intensive industries: a legal and political evaluation of possible supporting measures
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 1998. "Greenhouse gas emissions trading and the world trading system," MPRA Paper 12971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismer, R. & Neuhoff, K., 2004. "Border Tax Adjustments: A feasible way to address nonparticipation in Emission Trading," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0409, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Olav Schram stokke, 2004. "Trade Measures and Climate Compliance: Institutional Interplay Between WTO and the Marrakesh Accords," International Environmental Agreements- Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 339-357, December.
- ZhongXiang Zhang & Lucas Assunao, 2004.
"Domestic Climate Policies and the WTO,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 359-386, 03.
- Lucas Assuncao & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2002. "Domestics Climate Change Policies And The Wto," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 164, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:1:p:497-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.