Border Tax Adjustments to Negate the Economic Impact of an Electricity Generation Tax
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ismer, R. & Neuhoff, K., 2004. "Border Tax Adjustments: A feasible way to address nonparticipation in Emission Trading," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0409, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Meade, James E, 1974. "A Note on Border-Tax Adjustments," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(5), pages 1013-1015, Sept./Oct.
- S Roberts, 2000. "Understanding the Effects of Trade Policy Reform: The Case of South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 68(4), pages 270-281, December.
- R. Seymore & P. D. Adams & M. Mabugu & J. H. van Heerden & J. Blignaut, 2009.
"The impact of an electricity generation tax on the South African economy,"
139, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Reyno Seymore & Philip David Adams & Margaret Mabugu & Jan van Heerden & James Blignaut, 2009. "The Impact Of An Electricity Generation Tax On The South African Economy," Working Papers 200920, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 2002. "The Role of Economics in Climate Change Policy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 107-129, Spring.
- Ben Lockwood & John Whalley, 2010.
"Carbon-motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 810-819, June.
- Ben Lockwood & John Whalley, 2008. "Carbon Motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?," NBER Working Papers 14025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Ismer & Karsten Neuhoff, 2007. "Border tax adjustment: a feasible way to support stringent emission trading," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 137-164, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-03-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-AFR-2010-03-13 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-03-13 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-03-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2010-03-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:201003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .