Border tax adjustment: a feasible way to support stringent emission trading
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Baranzini, Andrea, 2004.
"What do we know about carbon taxes? An inquiry into their impacts on competitiveness and distribution of income,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 507-518, March.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Baranzini, Andrea, 2000. "What do we know about carbon taxes? an inquiry into their impacts on competitiveness and distribution of income," MPRA Paper 13225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2003.
- Lars Mathiesen and Ottar Maestad, 2004. "Climate Policy and the Steel Industry: Achieving Global Emission Reductions by an Incomplete Climate Agreement," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 91-114.
- Michael Hoel, 2005. "The Triple Inefficiency of Uncoordinated Environmental Policies," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 107(1), pages 157-173, 03.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Frode Steen, 2006. "On the Workings of a Cartel: Evidence from the Norwegian Cement Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 321-338, March.
- Evy Crals & Lode Vereeck, 2005. "Taxes, Tradable Rights and Transaction Costs," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 199-223, September.
- Michael Grubb & Karsten Neuhoff, 2006. "Allocation and competitiveness in the EU emissions trading scheme: policy overview," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 7-30, January.
- Grubb, M. & Neuhoff, K., 2006. "Allocation and competitiveness in the EU emissions trading scheme: policy overview," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0645, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Carol Gabyzon, 1996. "Fundamental Tax Reform and Border Tax Adjustments," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa43, February.
- Ottar MÆstad, 1998. "On the Efficiency of Green Trade Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 1998. "Regulatory Autonomy and Multilateral Disciplines: The Dilemma and a Possible Resolution," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 303-322, June.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 1998. "Regulatory autonomy and multilateral disciplines: The dilemma and a possible resolution," WTO Staff Working Papers TISD-98-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Philippe Quirion & Damien Demailly, 2006. "Leakage from climate policies and border tax adjustment:lessons from a geographic model of the cement industry," CIRED Working Papers halshs-00009337, HAL.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 1998. "Greenhouse gas emissions trading and the world trading system," MPRA Paper 12971, University Library of Munich, Germany. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:24:y:2007:i:2:p:137-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.