The Triple Inefficiency of Uncoordinated Environmental Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Fabien Prieur, 2006. "Permis de pollution et contraintes politiques dans un modèle à générations imbriquées," EconomiX Working Papers 2006-21, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Peter H. Egger & Christoph Jessberger & Mario Larch, 2013. "Impacts of Trade and the Environment on Clustered Multilateral Environmental Agreements," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 331-348, March.
- Michel Cavagnac & Isabelle Péchoux, 2010.
"Domestic Effects of Environmental Policies with Transboundary Pollution,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 76(1), pages 113-134.
- CAVAGNAC Michel & PECHOUX Isabelle, 2007. "Domestic effects of environmental policies with transboundary pollution," LERNA Working Papers 07.07.228, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Michel Cavagnac & Isabelle Péchoux, 2010. "Domestic Effects of Environmental Poclicies with Transboundary Pollution," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2010014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Roland Ismer & Karsten Neuhoff, 2007. "Border tax adjustment: a feasible way to support stringent emission trading," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 137-164, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:287-:d:128246 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Liyuan & Peng, Fei, 2015. "Environmental Protection and Economic Growth: An Optimal Pollution Controlling Model," MPRA Paper 76261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MacKenzie, Ian A., 2011. "Tradable permit allocations and sequential choice," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 268-278, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:107:y:2005:i:1:p:157-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.