Report NEP-PBE-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernd Hayo & Stefan Voigt, 2010. "Determinants of Constitutional Change: Why Do Countries Change Their Form of Government?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201006, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/3/doc2010-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/3/doc2010-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua Aizenman & Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2010. "On the ease of overstating the fiscal stimulus in the US, 2008-9," NBER Working Papers 15784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyun-Ju Koh & Nadine Riedel, 2010. "Do Governments Tax Agglomeration Rents?," Working Papers 1004, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Corsi, Marcella & D'Ippoliti, Carlo, 2010. "The productivity of the public sector in OECD countries: eGovernment as driver of efficiency and efficacy," MPRA Paper 21051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Honohan, Patrick & Yoder, Sean, 2010. "Financial transactions tax : panacea, threat, or damp squib ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5230, The World Bank.
- Reyno Seymore & Margaret Mabugu & Jan van Heerden, 2010. "Border Tax Adjustments to Negate the Economic Impact of an Electricity Generation Tax," Working Papers 201003, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Dischinger & Nadine Riedel, 2010. "The Role of Headquarters in Multinational Profit Shifting Strategies," Working Papers 1003, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Masayoshi Hayashi & Yohei Kobayashi, 2010. "The Effects of Central Grants on Decentralized Social Programs: Post ]2005 School Expense Assistance in Japan," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-118, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Corseuil, Carlos Henrique & Moura, Rodrigo Leandro de, 2010. "The effects of tax incentives for small firms on employment levels," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 701, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2010. "Innovation, Public Capital, and Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 135, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- De, Prabir, 2010. "Governance, Institutions, and Regional Infrastructure in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 183, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ross H. McLeod, 2010. "Institutionalized Public Sector Corruption:a Legacy of the Soeharto Franchise," Departmental Working Papers 2010-02, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Saporiti, 2010. "Power, ideology, and electoral competition," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1003, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1097 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Annemarije Oosterwaal & Diane Payne & René Torenvlied, 2010. "Political Disagreement and Delegation in a Multi-Level Governance Setting," Working Papers 201015, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.