The productivity of the public sector in OECD countries: eGovernment as driver of efficiency and efficacy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corsi, Marcella & D'Ippoliti, Carlo & Gumina, Andrea & Battisti, Michele, 2006. "eGEP Economic Model: Final Report on the Benefits, Costs and Financing of eGovernment," MPRA Paper 34396, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2013. "Class and gender in Europe, before and during the economic crisis," Working Papers CEB 13-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2013. "The productivity of the public sector: A Classical view," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 66(267), pages 403-434.
More about this item
Keywordse-Government; ICT; public sector; productivity growth;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-03-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ICT-2010-03-13 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-PBE-2010-03-13 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:21051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.