Class and gender in Europe, before and during the economic crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Danièle Meulders & Síle O’Dorchai, 2011.
"Revisiting poverty measures towards individualisation,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Ad libros publications inc., vol. 20(3-4), pages 75-102, September.
- Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2010. "Revisiting poverty measures towards individualisation," DULBEA Working Papers 10-03.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2011. "Revisiting poverty measures towards individualisation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/135823, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2008.
"What Is Middle Class about the Middle Classes around the World?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 3-28, Spring.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther, 2007. "What is Middle Class about the Middle Classes Around the World?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6613, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Esther Duflo & Abhijit Banerjee, 2008. "What is Middle Class About the Middle Classes Around the World?," Working Papers id:1363, eSocialSciences.
- Dâ€™Ippoliti, Carlo, 2011. "Economics And Diversity," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 562-564, December.
- Schmoller, Gustav, 1914. "Class Conflict in General," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 20, pages 504-531.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2011. "On the identification of the “middle class”," Working Papers 217, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Corsi, Marcella & D'Ippoliti, Carlo, 2010. "The productivity of the public sector in OECD countries: eGovernment as driver of efficiency and efficacy," MPRA Paper 21051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph Eisenhauer, 2008. "An Economic Definition of the Middle Class," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 103-113, January.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2009. "Money and Households in a Capitalist Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13178.
- Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2012. "Introduction: there is more to Keynesianism than public spending alone," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 65(260), pages 3-10.
- Roncaglia,Alessandro, 2006. "The Wealth of Ideas," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521691871.
- Fabrizio Botti & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2012. "The gendered nature of multidimensional poverty in the European Union," Working Papers CEB 12-026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Folbre, Nancy, 1982. "Exploitation Comes Home: A Critique of the Marxian Theory of Family Labour," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 317-329, December.
- Samphantharak,Krislert & Townsend,Robert M., 2010. "Households as Corporate Firms," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521195829, December.
- Joseph Eisenhauer, 2008. "An Economic Definition of the Middle Class," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 37(2), pages 103-113, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/144278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.