Gender, class and the crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & Ana I. Moro-Egido, 2013. "Gender and Poverty Risk in Europe," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 69-99, April.
- Schlenker, Eva & Schmid, Kai D., 2013.
"Capital income shares and income inequality in the European Union,"
FZID Discussion Papers
80-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Eva Schlenker & Kai D. Schmid, 2014. "Capital income shares and income inequality in the European Union," Working Papers 329, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Eva Schlenker & Kai Daniel Schmid, 2013. "Capital Income Shares and Income Inequality in the European Union," IMK Working Paper 119-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Adler, Martin & Schmid, Kai Daniel, 2013.
"Factor Shares and Income Inequality. Empiral Evidence from Germany 2002 – 2008,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 133(2), pages 121-132.
- Adler, Martin & Schmid, Kai Daniel, 2012. "Factor shares and income inequality - Empirical evidence from Germany 2002 - 2008," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 34, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Martin Adler & Kai Daniel Schmid, 2012. "Factor Shares and Income Inequality - Empirical Evidence from Germany 2002-2008," IAW Discussion Papers 82, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Martin Adler & Kai Daniel Schmid, 2012. "Factor Shares and Income Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Germany 2002-2008," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 460, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Cho, Yoonyoung & Newhouse, David, 2013.
"How Did the Great Recession Affect Different Types of Workers? Evidence from 17 Middle-Income Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 31-50.
- Cho, Yoonyoung & Newhouse, David, 2011. "How did the great recession affect different types of workers ? evidence from 17 middle-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5636, The World Bank.
- Cho, Yoon Y. & Newhouse, David, 2011. "How Did the Great Recession Affect Different Types of Workers? Evidence from 17 Middle-Income Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "Cambridge and neo-Kaleckian growth and distribution theory: comparison with an application to fiscal policy," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 79-104, January.
- A. B. Atkinson, 2009. "Factor shares: the principal problem of political economy?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 3-16, Spring.
- Marcello Signorelli & Misbah Choudhry & Enrico Marelli, 2012. "The Impact of Financial Crises on Female Labour," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 24(3), pages 413-433, July.
- Daniele Checchi & Cecilia García-Peñalosa, 2010.
"Labour Market Institutions and the Personal Distribution of Income in the OECD,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(307), pages 413-450, July.
- Daniele Checchi & Cecilia Garcia-Peñalosa, 2005. "Labour Market Institutions and the Personal Distribution of Income in the OECD," CESifo Working Paper Series 1608, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniele Checchi & Cecilia Garcìa-Peñalosa, 2008. "Labour market institutions and the personal distribution of income in the OECD," Working Papers halshs-00341005, HAL.
- Checchi, Daniele & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia, 2005. "Labour Market Institutions and the Personal Distribution of Income in the OECD," IZA Discussion Papers 1681, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniele Checchi & Cecilia García Peñalosa, 2005. "Labour Market Institutions and the Personal Distribution of Income in the OECD," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1009, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Eckhard Hein, 2013.
"The crisis of finance-dominated capitalism in the euro area, deficiencies in the economic policy architecture, and deflationary stagnation policies,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 325-354.
- Eckhard Hein, 2012. "The Crisis of Finance-dominated Capitalism in the Euro Area: Deficiencies in the Economic Policy Architecture and Deflationary Stagnation Policies," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_734, Levy Economics Institute.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2010.
"On Analyzing the World Distribution of Income,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 24(1), pages 1-37, January.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2008. "On analysing the world distribution of income," Working Papers 97, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Anthony Barnes Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2009. "On analysing the world distribution of income," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 701, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zdravka Todorova, 2009. "Money and Households in a Capitalist Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13178.
- Caren Grown & Emcet Tas, 2010. "Gender Equality in the US Labor Markets in the "Great Recession" of 2007-2010," Working Papers 2010-15, American University, Department of Economics.
- Jill Rubery, 2013. "Public sector adjustment and the threat to gender equality," Chapters,in: Public Sector Shock, chapter 2, pages 43-83 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rémi Bazillier & Jérôme Héricourt, 2014. "The Circular Relationship between Inequality, Leverage, and Financial Crises: Intertwined Mechanisms and Competing Evidence," Working Papers 2014-22, CEPII research center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valeria Cirillo & Marta Fana & Dario Guarascio, 2017.
"Labour market reforms in Italy: evaluating the effects of the Jobs Act,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(2), pages 211-232, August.
- Marta Fana & Dario Guarascio & Valeria Cirillo, 2015. "Labour market reforms in Italy: evaluating the effects of the Jobs Act," LEM Papers Series 2015/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; class; crisis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2015-06-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2015-06-27 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sol:wpaper:2013/200768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cebulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.