Gender and Poverty Risk in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruud Muffels & Didier Fouarge, 2004.
"The Role of European Welfare States in Explaining Resources Deprivation,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 299-330, September.
- Muffels, Ruud & Fouarge, Didier, 2003. "The Role of European Welfare States in Explaining Resources Deprivation," MPRA Paper 13299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Bárcena-Martín & M. Carmen Blanco-Arana & Salvador Pérez-Moreno, 2017. "Dynamics of child poverty in the European countries," Working Papers 437, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Cantó, Olga & Cebrián, Inmaculada & Moreno, Gloria, 2016. "Crisis y brecha de riesgo de pobreza por género /The Gender Poverty Gap During the Great Recession in Spain," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 34, pages 179-204, Enero.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:138:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-017-1660-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Valeria Cirillo & Marcella Corsi & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2015. "Gender, class and the crisis," Working Papers CEB 15-026, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Eva Fodor & Daniel Horn, 2015. "“Economic development” and gender equality: explaining variations in the gender poverty gap after socialism," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1519, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- repec:gam:jsoctx:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:7-:d:127784 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:femeco:v:19:y:2013:i:2:p:69-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RFEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.