The euro and its perception in the German population
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published as Discussion Paper No. 11, 2006|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Auf dem Campus 1, 24943 Flensburg|
Phone: +49 (0) 461 - 805 02
Fax: +49 (0) 461 - 805 2144
Web page: http://www.uni-flensburg.de/iim
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Muffels, Ruud & Fouarge, Didier, 2003.
"The Role of European Welfare States in Explaining Resources Deprivation,"
13299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruud Muffels & Didier Fouarge, 2004. "The Role of European Welfare States in Explaining Resources Deprivation," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 299-330, September.
- Rainer Winkelmann, 2002. "Health Care Reform and the Number of Doctor Visits ï¿½ An Econometric Analysis," SOI - Working Papers 0210, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Muller-Peters, Anke & Pepermans, Roland & Kiell, Guido & Battaglia, Nicole & Beckmann, Suzanne & Burgoyne, Carole & Farhangmehr, Minoo & Guzman, Gustavo & Kirchler, Erich & Koenen, Cordula, 1998. "Explaining attitudes towards the euro: Design of a cross-national study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 663-680, December.
- Meier-Pesti, Katja & Kirchler, Erich, 2003. "Nationalism and patriotism as determinants of European identity and attitudes towards the euro," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 685-700, December.
- Pepermans, Roland & Verleye, Gino, 1998. "A unified Europe? How euro-attitudes relate to psychological differences between countries," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 681-699, December.
- Bruce Headey & Robert Goodin & Ruud Muffels & Henk-Jan Dirven, 2000. "Is There a Trade-Off Between Economic Efficiency and a Generous Welfare State? A Comparison of Best Cases of `The Three Worlds of Welfare Capitalism’," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 115-157, May.
- Meier-Pesti, Katja & Kirchler, Erich, 2003. "Attitudes towards the Euro by national identity and relative national status," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 293-299, June.
- Luna-Arocas, Roberto & Guzman, Gustavo & Quintanilla, Ismael & Farhangmehr, Minoo, 2001. "The Euro and European identity: The Spanish and Portuguese case," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 441-460, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fln:wpaper:011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Birgit Schröder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.