Strategisches Ressourcen-Management. Die Perspektive des Resource-Dependence-Ansatzes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mareike Pauls & Andreas Krause, 2003. "Evaluation interkultureller Trainings zur Auslandsvorbereitung," Discussion Papers 006, Europa-Universität Flensburg, International Institute of Management.
- Gerd Grözinger & Britta Leusing, 2006. "Wissenschaftsindikatoren an Hochschulen," Discussion Papers 012, Europa-Universität Flensburg, International Institute of Management.
- Mareike Tarazona, 2007. "Regionale Bildungsstrukturen und Beschäftigung in Deutschland," Research Notes of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 14, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Elke Holst & Mechthild Schrooten, 2006. "Sending Money Abroad – What Determines Migrants’ Remittances?," Discussion Papers 009, Europa-Universität Flensburg, International Institute of Management.
- Holger Hinz, 2003. "Zielgruppe Senioren - Informationsgrundlagen für die Potenzialanalyse," Discussion Papers 004, Europa-Universität Flensburg, International Institute of Management.
- Andreas Krause & Marianne Resch, 2002. "Ehrenamtliches Engagement in Flensburg - eine repräsentative Befragung," Discussion Papers 002, Europa-Universität Flensburg, International Institute of Management.
- Bettina Isengard & Thorsten Schneider, 2006. "The euro and its perception in the German population," Discussion Papers 011, Europa-Universität Flensburg, International Institute of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fln:wpaper:018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Birgit Schröder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiflede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.