Consumer Adaptation Strategies: From Austrian Shilling to the Euro
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 30 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/10603/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fabio Missier & Nicolao Bonini & Rob Ranyard, 2007. "The Euro Illusion in Consumers’ Price Estimation: An Italian–Irish Comparison in the Third Year of the Euro," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 337-354, December.
- Muller-Peters, Anke & Pepermans, Roland & Kiell, Guido & Battaglia, Nicole & Beckmann, Suzanne & Burgoyne, Carole & Farhangmehr, Minoo & Guzman, Gustavo & Kirchler, Erich & Koenen, Cordula, 1998. "Explaining attitudes towards the euro: Design of a cross-national study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 663-680, December.
- Meier-Pesti, Katja & Kirchler, Erich, 2003. "Nationalism and patriotism as determinants of European identity and attitudes towards the euro," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 685-700, December.
- J. Marques, 2007. "The Euro Changeover and Numerical Intuition for Prices in the Old and New Currencies," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 393-403, December.
- Patrick Lemaire, 2007. "The Impact of the Euro Changeover on Between-Currency Conversions," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 383-391, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jcopol:v:30:y:2007:i:4:p:367-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.