The Attitudes towards the Euro: An Empirical Study Based on the German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muller-Peters, Anke & Pepermans, Roland & Kiell, Guido & Battaglia, Nicole & Beckmann, Suzanne & Burgoyne, Carole & Farhangmehr, Minoo & Guzman, Gustavo & Kirchler, Erich & Koenen, Cordula, 1998. "Explaining attitudes towards the euro: Design of a cross-national study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 663-680, December.
- Meier-Pesti, Katja & Kirchler, Erich, 2003. "Attitudes towards the Euro by national identity and relative national status," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 293-299, June.
- Meier, Katja & Kirchler, Erich, 1998. "Social representations of the euro in Austria," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 755-774, December.
- van Everdingen, Yvonne M. & van Raaij, W. Fred, 1998. "The Dutch people and the euro: A structural equations analysis relating national identity and economic expectations to attitude towards the euro," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 721-740, December.
- Luna-Arocas, Roberto & Guzman, Gustavo & Quintanilla, Ismael & Farhangmehr, Minoo, 2001. "The Euro and European identity: The Spanish and Portuguese case," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 441-460, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro; European Union; Attitudes; Changes of attitudes; National identity;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- E49 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .