Functional Form and Heterogeneity in Models for Count Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Greene, William, 2007. "Functional Form and Heterogeneity in Models for Count Data," Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics, now publishers, vol. 1(2), pages 113-218, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jung, Robert C & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1993. "Two Aspects of Labor Mobility: A Bivariate Poisson Regression Approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 543-556.
- Murat K. Munkin & Pravin K. Trivedi, 1999. "Simulated maximum likelihood estimation of multivariate mixed-Poisson regression models, with application," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(1), pages 29-48.
- Joseph Hilbe, 1994. "Negative binomial regression," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(18).
- Andreas Million & Regina T. Riphahn & Achim Wambach, 2003. "Incentive effects in the demand for health care: a bivariate panel count data estimation," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 387-405.
- Terza, Joseph V., 1998. "Estimating count data models with endogenous switching: Sample selection and endogenous treatment effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 129-154, May.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Asplund, Marcus & Sandin, Rickard, 1999. "The Number of Firms and Production Capacity in Relation to Market Size," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 69-85, March.
- Terza, Joseph V., 1985. "A Tobit-type estimator for the censored Poisson regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 361-365.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, March.
- Lancaster, Tony, 2000. "The incidental parameter problem since 1948," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 391-413, April.
- Cameron, A. Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K., 1990. "Regression-based tests for overdispersion in the Poisson model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-364, December.
- Krinsky, Itzhak & Robb, A Leslie, 1986. "On Approximating the Statistical Properties of Elasticities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 715-719, November.
- Winkelmann, Rainer & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1991. "A new approach for modeling economic count data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 139-143, October.
- William H. Greene & Mark N. Harris & Bruce Hollingworth & Pushkar Maitra, 2008. "A Bivariate Latent Class Correlated Generalized Ordered Probit Model with an Application to Modeling Observed Obesity Levels," Working Papers 08-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:074:i10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirui, Oliver K., 2013. "Drivers of Collective Action and the Welfare Gains of such Initiatives among smallholder farmers: Experiences from Kenya," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161619, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Niklas Elert, 2014. "What determines entry? Evidence from Sweden," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 55-92, August.
- William Greene, 2007. "Correlation in Bivariate Poisson Regression Model," Working Papers 07-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Iezzi, Elisa & Lippi Bruni, Matteo & Ugolini, Cristina, 2014.
"The role of GP's compensation schemes in diabetes care: Evidence from panel data,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 104-120.
- E. Iezzi & M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini, 2011. "The role of GP’s compensation schemes in diabetes care: evidence from panel data," Working Papers wp766, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:eme:jepppp:jepp-02-2016-0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sardana, Kavita & Bowker, James Michael & Bergstrom, John C. & Starbuck, C. Meghan & English, Donald B.K., 2008. "Accounting for Geographic Heterogeneity in Recreation Demand Models," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6437, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:49-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsagris, Michail & Elmatzoglou, Ioannis & C. Frangos, Christos, 2012. "Assessment of Performance of Correlation Estimates in Discrete Bivariate Distributions using Bootstrap Methodology," MPRA Paper 68057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Greene, 2009. "Models for count data with endogenous participation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 133-173, February.
- Burda, Martin & Harding, Matthew & Hausman, Jerry, 2012. "A Poisson mixture model of discrete choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 184-203.
- William Greene, 2007. "Discrete Choice Modeling," Working Papers 07-6, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lippi Bruni, Matteo & Mammi, Irene & Ugolini, Cristina, 2016.
"Does the extension of primary care practice opening hours reduce the use of emergency services?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 144-155.
- M. Lippi Bruni & I. Mammi & C. Ugolini, 2014. "Does the extension of primary care practice opening hours reduce the use of emergency services?," Working Papers wp978, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-04-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CUL-2007-04-09 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2007-04-09 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-NET-2007-04-09 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:07-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .