Functional Form and Heterogeneity in Models for Count Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Greene, William, 2007. "Functional Form and Heterogeneity in Models for Count Data," Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics, now publishers, vol. 1(2), pages 113-218, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jung, Robert C & Winkelmann, Rainer, 1993. "Two Aspects of Labor Mobility: A Bivariate Poisson Regression Approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 543-556.
- Murat K. Munkin & Pravin K. Trivedi, 1999. "Simulated maximum likelihood estimation of multivariate mixed-Poisson regression models, with application," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(1), pages 29-48.
- Joseph Hilbe, 1994. "Negative binomial regression," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(18).
- Andreas Million & Regina T. Riphahn & Achim Wambach, 2003. "Incentive effects in the demand for health care: a bivariate panel count data estimation," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 387-405.
- Terza, Joseph V., 1998. "Estimating count data models with endogenous switching: Sample selection and endogenous treatment effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 129-154, May.
- Mullahy, John, 1986. "Specification and testing of some modified count data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 341-365, December.
- Asplund, Marcus & Sandin, Rickard, 1999. "The Number of Firms and Production Capacity in Relation to Market Size," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 69-85, March.
- Terza, Joseph V., 1985. "A Tobit-type estimator for the censored Poisson regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 361-365.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, April.
- Lancaster, Tony, 2000. "The incidental parameter problem since 1948," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 391-413, April.
- Cameron, A. Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K., 1990. "Regression-based tests for overdispersion in the Poisson model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-364, December.
- Krinsky, Itzhak & Robb, A Leslie, 1986. "On Approximating the Statistical Properties of Elasticities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(4), pages 715-719, November.
- Winkelmann, Rainer & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1991. "A new approach for modeling economic count data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 139-143, October.
- William H. Greene & Mark N. Harris & Bruce Hollingworth & Pushkar Maitra, 2008. "A Bivariate Latent Class Correlated Generalized Ordered Probit Model with an Application to Modeling Observed Obesity Levels," Working Papers 08-18, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:074:i10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirui, Oliver K., 2013. "Drivers of Collective Action and the Welfare Gains of such Initiatives among smallholder farmers: Experiences from Kenya," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161619, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Niklas Elert, 2014. "What determines entry? Evidence from Sweden," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 55-92, August.
- William Greene, 2007. "Correlation in Bivariate Poisson Regression Model," Working Papers 07-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Iezzi, Elisa & Lippi Bruni, Matteo & Ugolini, Cristina, 2014.
"The role of GP's compensation schemes in diabetes care: Evidence from panel data,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 104-120.
- E. Iezzi & M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini, 2011. "The role of GP’s compensation schemes in diabetes care: evidence from panel data," Working Papers wp766, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:eme:jepppp:jepp-02-2016-0004 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:30:y:2018:i:c:p:69-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sardana, Kavita & Bowker, James Michael & Bergstrom, John C. & Starbuck, C. Meghan & English, Donald B.K., 2008. "Accounting for Geographic Heterogeneity in Recreation Demand Models," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6437, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:122:y:2017:i:c:p:49-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsagris, Michail & Elmatzoglou, Ioannis & C. Frangos, Christos, 2012. "Assessment of Performance of Correlation Estimates in Discrete Bivariate Distributions using Bootstrap Methodology," MPRA Paper 68057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Greene, 2009. "Models for count data with endogenous participation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 133-173, February.
- Burda, Martin & Harding, Matthew & Hausman, Jerry, 2012. "A Poisson mixture model of discrete choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 184-203.
- William Greene, 2007. "Discrete Choice Modeling," Working Papers 07-6, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Lippi Bruni, Matteo & Mammi, Irene & Ugolini, Cristina, 2016.
"Does the extension of primary care practice opening hours reduce the use of emergency services?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 144-155.
- M. Lippi Bruni & I. Mammi & C. Ugolini, 2014. "Does the extension of primary care practice opening hours reduce the use of emergency services?," Working Papers wp978, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- repec:spr:sjecst:v:153:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_bf03399437 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-04-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CUL-2007-04-09 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2007-04-09 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-NET-2007-04-09 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:07-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .