A General Approach to Incorporating Selectivity in a Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Terza, Joseph V., 1998. "Estimating count data models with endogenous switching: Sample selection and endogenous treatment effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 129-154, May.
- Van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1981. "The demand for deductibles in private health insurance : A probit model with sample selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-252, November.
- Terza, J.V., 1995. "Estmiating Count Data Models with Endogenous Switching and Sample Selection," Papers 4-95-14, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Boyes, William J. & Hoffman, Dennis L. & Low, Stuart A., 1989. "An econometric analysis of the bank credit scoring problem," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-14, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nkegbe, Paul Kwame & Shankar, Bhavani, 2014. "Adoption intensity of soil and water conservation practices by smallholders: evidence from Northern Ghana," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
- Catia Nicodemo & Gustavo Adolfo García, 2015.
"Job Search Channels, Neighborhood Effects, and Wages Inequality in Developing Countries: The Colombian Case,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 53(2), pages 75-99, June.
- Garcia, Gustavo Adolfo & Nicodemo, Catia, 2013. "Job Search Channels, Neighborhood Effects and Wages Inequality in Developing Countries: The Colombian Case," IZA Discussion Papers 7336, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- William Greene, 2014. "Models for ordered choices," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 15, pages 333-362 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rosemarie Bégin & Lota D. Tamini & Maurice Doyon, 2014. "L'effet du travail hors-ferme sur l'efficacité technique des fermes laitières québécoises: un modèle intégrant les biais de sélection sur les observables et inobservables," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2014-9, CREATE.
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Echávarri Aguinaga, Rebeca, 2009. "Education and the dynamics of family decisions," DFAEII Working Papers 2009-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Rahman, Sanzidur & Rahman, Md. Sayedur, 2013. "Energy productivity and efficiency of maize accounting for the choice of growing season and environmental factors: An empirical analysis from Bangladesh," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 329-336.
- Alejandra Campero & Karen Kaiser, 2013. "Access to Credit: Awareness and Use of Formal and Informal Credit Institutions," Working Papers 2013-07, Banco de México.
- William Greene, 2009. "Models for count data with endogenous participation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 133-173, February.
- Sanzidur Rahman, 2011.
"Resource use efficiency under self‐selectivity: the case of Bangladeshi rice producers,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(2), pages 273-290, April.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2011. "Resource use efficiency under self-selectivity: the case of Bangladeshi rice producers," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 55(2), June.
- Hu, Feng & Xu, Zhaoyuan & Chen, Yuyu, 2011. "Circular migration, or permanent stay? Evidence from China's rural-urban migration," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 64-74, March.
- Bilyk Olga & Sheron Iuliia, 2012. "Do informal networks matter in the Ukrainian labor market?," EERC Working Paper Series 12/11e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Sanzidur Rahman & Aree Wiboonpongse & Songsak Sriboonchitta & Yaovarate Chaovanapoonphol, 2009. "Production Efficiency of Jasmine Rice Producers in Northern and North-eastern Thailand," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 419-435.
- Zhang, Rong & Inder, Brett A. & Zhang, Xibin, 2015. "Bayesian estimation of a discrete response model with double rules of sample selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 81-96.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ste:nystbu:06-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednyuus.html .